The details are what set the Elle Dress apart, especially the hand-stitched rows of lace on her tiered skirt and sleeves. Her ruffled bodice and drawstring waist create a feminine silhouette, perfect for Sunday brunch and trips to the farmers market. The Elle is sheer; pair her with our Flora Slip for a match made in Heaven!
- Vintage-inspired midi dress
- Lightweight white striped deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Banded collar
- Partial front button-up with ruffled placket
- Short ruffled sleeves
- Adjustable waist tie
- Tiered skirt
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing one of our Flora Slips (slip not included) for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Lindsay is 5'9 and wearing the extra small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.