The Earth Tee features an airy, slightly oversized fit and is sewn with the softest imaginable organic cotton. The graphics were designed in-house and each piece was created right here in Los Angeles - better for you, better for Mother Earth.
Short-sleeved classic box-cut adult t-shirt
- Lightweight white fabric, organic cotton
- Graphic on the front of the tee designed by Christy Dawn team
- Multi-colored floral peace pattern screen printed using organic dyes
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Bra friendly
- Hand wash cold, air dry recommended
- Made in Los Angeles
- Leah is 5'4 and wearing the small, styled with The Lula Jean
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.