The Earth Tee features an airy, slightly oversized fit and is sewn with the softest imaginable deadstock cotton. The graphics were designed in-house and screen-printed with organic dyes right here in Los Angeles - better for you, better for Mother Earth.
- Classic box-cut adult t-shirt
- Lightweight white fabric, cotton
- Screen printed with organic dyes
- Green text and pink floral graphic on the front of the tee designed by Christy Dawn tea
- Slightly cropped length
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Hand wash cold, air dry recommended
- Made in Los Angeles
- Marysia is 5'6 and Lauren is 5'7 and they're both wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.