This item has slight imperfections, and as a result, we are selling it at a final sale discount! Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls.
Our very first t-shirt! We decided to make a classic cotton tee with a fit inspired by some of Christy's favorite vintage tees.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls
- Short-sleeved classic t-shirt
- Lightweight white fabric, organic cotton
- Bound crew neckline and sleeve hem
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Unlined and sheer
- Bra friendly
- Hand wash, air dry recommended
- Alyssa is 5'9 and wearing the small, styled with The Lula Jean
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.