We took our namesake dress and turned her into a wide leg jumper! The Dawn Jumper is here to make all your dreams come true. We absolutely love her drawstring waist, cap sleeves and – the best part!! – pockets! We’ve been wearing her everywhere, and now you can too!
- Relaxed fit, wide-leg jumpsuit
- Lightweight light purple gingham deadstock fabric, feels like linen
- Neckline snap closure and back neck button closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Side pockets
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning or hand wash, air dry recommended
- Karina is 5'9 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Sandal
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.