Our namesake dress was the first piece Christy ever designed, and she's still our goes-with-everything, first-thing-we-reach-for-in-our-closet, never-fails-to-make-us-feel-beautiful piece. She features a V-neck with a snap closure and a drawstring waist. Wear her with tennis shoes, wear her with boots - wear her with anything!
- Short sleeve midi dress
- Lightweight brown and tan plaid deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Neckline snap closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Unlined and slightly sheer, recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- T'ni is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.