Our namesake dress was the first piece Christy ever designed, and she's still our goes-with-everything, first-thing-we-reach-for-in-our-closet, never-fails-to-make-us-feel-beautiful piece. She features a V-neck with a snap closure and a drawstring waist. Wear her with tennis shoes, wear her with boots - wear her with anything!
The Clay Anemone Field fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Dawn Dress was sewn and made in Los Angeles by Teresita, one of our talented dressmakers.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight brown fabric, organic cotton voile
- Cream, pink, yellow and blue floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes - please note, colors may look different from the photos!
- Neckline snap closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Bra friendly
Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Paloma is 5'9 and wearing the small, styled with The Freya Sweater and The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.