The Daisy Dress's feminine details are what makes her special. Her ruffled collar and tulip sleeves are accentuated by the delicate sheer fabric we've sourced. Pair her with our Flora Slip for a timeless, vintage-inspired look.
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight black floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Tulip sleeves
- Ruffled collar
- Full front button-up closure
- Form-fitting bodice, we recommend sizing up if you are in-between sizes!
- Unlined and sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Sandal
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.