The Daisy Dress's feminine details are what make her special. Her ruffled collar and tulip sleeves are accentuated by the delicate sheer fabric we've sourced. Pair her with our Flora Slip for a timeless, vintage-inspired look.
The Daisy Dress was made by Jose, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Midi dress with tulip sleeves
- Light to medium weight blue and white floral deadstock fabric, feels like georgette and rayon
- Ruffled collar
- Form fitting bodice
- Slightly sheer
- Slip recommended
- Full front button-up closure
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the extra small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. We root through piles of leftover fabric called “deadstock,” and when we find fabric we love, our team of artisans cuts, sews and finishes each piece in our Downtown LA factory. This talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.