The Dahlia Dress silhouette is based on the first dress Christy ever designed, The Dawn Dress. Sometimes you just need a more dramatic sleeve moment, and the Dahlia's puff sleeve is exactly that. The Dahlia features a snap closure on the bodice and a comfortable drawstring waist. She dresses up or down and pairs perfectly with just about anything.
The Indigo Daisy Field fabric was block printed by hand using pigments from plants in Erode, India. The printers used indigo leaves, soapnut and more to create the floral design. This fabric is good for your skin and good for Mother Earth! The Dahlia Dress was made by Ana, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton
- Floral pattern designed by Designer and Art Director, Jennica Atkinson
- Blue and cream floral pattern block printed by hand using natural, plant-based dyes - please note, due to the nature of hand blocking, pattern variations may occur and look different from the photos!
Puffed elastic sleeves
- Neckline snap closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Bra friendly
- Hand wash cold, air dry in the shade recommended - after washing do not wring dress and be mindful that the color may transfer during the first few wears!
- Anna Sophia is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.