The Constance Dress’s drawstring waist, ruffled mid-length sleeves, and ruffled collar are all details that make this take on a classic prairie dress one of our new favorites. We love her paired with our Dawn Boots, a simple cowboy hat, and – of course – a taste for adventure.
- Full-length prairie dress
- Medium weight tan and red deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Ruffled neckline and mid-length sleeve
- Back neck button closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Paloma is 5'9 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.