The Claire Dress is our take on a classic pinafore apron dress, with ruffles at the front and beautiful lace details at the bodice and hem. Her open back features crossing straps, and she looks equally good on her own or with a simple white tee underneath.
The Claire Dress was made by Cristobal, one of our talented dressmakers.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Sleeveless pinafore maxi dress
- Lightweight white and pink floral deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Fluttered sleeves
- Square apron neckline and ivory lace ruffled trim
- Ruffled cross-straps and low open back
- Fitted elastic waist in the back and back zipper closure
- Lace ruffled skirt hem
Unlined and slightly sheer
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Blaine is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.