The Cicely Dress is all about the details, from her rouleau loop buttons to the contrasting piping at her wrists and on her delicate peplum. Her batwing sleeves and tiered skirt only add to her charm. She’s a piece you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again.
- 3/4 length dolman sleeves
- Lightweight green deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Wide yoke with V neck and partial button front
- Peplum waistline
- Tiered skirt, fitted through the hips
- Bra friendly
- Camille is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. We root through piles of leftover fabric called “deadstock,” and when we find fabric we love, our team of artisans cuts, sews and finishes each piece in our Downtown LA factory. This talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.