The Cicely Dress is all about the details, from her rouleau loop buttons to the contrasting piping at her wrists and on her delicate peplum. Her batwing sleeves and tiered skirt only add to her charm. She’s a piece you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again.
- Vintage-inspired maxi dress
- Lightweight green deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Wide yoke with V-neck
- Partial front button-up closure
- 3/4 length dolman sleeves
- Peplum waistline and tiered skirt
- Runs narrow in the hips, we recommend sizing up if you are in-between sizes!
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Camille is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.