Give chilly days a warm welcome with The Charlie Dress, the coziest piece in our closet. The Charlie Dress features a mock turtleneck, long sleeves, and an ankle-length A-line skirt. Do you ever wake up and not want to get dressed? We hear you. The Charlie Dress is like wrapping yourself up in a blanket.
The Charlie Dress was made by Alejandro, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved midi sweater dress
- Lightweight washed green deadstock fabric, feels like a ribbed cotton blend
- Bell sleeves
- Mock turtleneck
- Flattering fit - runs narrow in the neck and chest, we recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes!
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Paloma is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.