The Chandler Jacket is a classic bomber. She's the first jacket Christy ever designed, based on a favorite vintage liner jacket. We love her contrasting cuffs and collar, and slightly cropped silhouette.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Long-sleeved bomber-style jacket
- Medium weight dark blue deadstock fabric, feels like boiled wool
- Ribbed neckline and cuffs
- Front zipper closure
- Side pockets
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.