The Camille is a delicate boho-inspired midi dress that hits just above the ankle. With pintucks at the breast and elongated balloon sleeves, she's beautiful, and flowing, and so comfortable to wear. We love pairing the Camille Dress with our Dawn Boot or the Dawn Sandal!
- Long balloon sleeve midi dress
- Lightweight cream floral deadstock fabric, feels like georgette
- Pintuck pleated chest
- Elastic cuffed sleeves
- Unlined and sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips (slip not included) for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the extra small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.