Intricate smocking on the chest and back panels make The Bodie Dress a timeless addition to your closet. Her sleeveless silhouette is accentuated by delicate ruffles at the shoulder. The ankle-length Bodie Dress boasts a full, tiered skirt and V-neck. For your busiest days (and your quiet ones, too!), The Bodie Dress is your everyday option for comfort, ease, and vintage vibes.
The Bodie Dress was made by Arasely, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved Bohemian maxi dress
- Light to medium weight off-white and red floral deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Fluttered sleeves
- Intricate chest and back smocking
- Full length tiered skirt
- Tea stained by hand - please note, due to the nature of tea staining, color variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Alana is 5'7 and Ally is 5'8 and they're both wearing the XS/S
- Matisse is 5'9 and wearing the extra large
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.