The Bijou is our take on a delicate prairie dress. With a ruffled skirt and flowy bell sleeves, she’s the perfect dress for a night out. Dress her up with a pair of heels or throw on a well-loved pair of Dawn Boots. Either way, she’ll be the life of the party. Please note all purchases of on sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- FINAL SALE
- Prairie maxi dress
- Lightweight sheer burgundy floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon georgette
- High neck
- Form-fitting bodice, we recommend sizing up if you are in-between sizes!
- 3/4 ruffled bell sleeves
- Keyhole back neck button and zipper closure
- Unlined and sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Flora is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.