Based on a classic peasant dress, The Bianca Dress is officially our new favorite wear-everywhere dress. This ankle-length beauty features a detachable waist tie, so you can cinch her in or wrap the tie up in your hair! Her three-quarter sleeves keep the silhouette light and breezy, while her full and flowing skirt creates the most beautiful movement. Her delicate square neckline and tiered skirt round out this feminine, soft design.
The Bianca Dress was made by our talented artisan partners, Oshadi Collective, in Erode, India. Learn more about Oshadi Collective here!
- 3/4-sleeved peasant maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, 100% organic cotton
- Brown, yellow, pink and green floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes - please note, this fabric varies under different lighting. The colors have a mauve undertone up close and appear brown from afar.
- Puffed sleeves with wide gathered cuffs
- Square neckline and relaxed fit in the shoulders
- Detachable waist tie
- Tiered skirt
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Bra friendly
Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Lisa is 5'5 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.