Our bell-sleeved Bergen Dress is sure to be a statement piece in your wardrobe. She features a delicate high-low hem and V-neck, as well as subtle shirring on the bodice.
The Magenta Floral Bouquet fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Bergen Dress was made by Virginia, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, 100% organic cotton
- Floral pattern designed by Design Assistant, Allie Feldman
- Pink, white and green colors rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Bell sleeves
- Wrap dress closure
- Shirred bodice
- High to low hem skirt
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Christy is 5'7 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.