We're loving the button details on our first-ever henley, Beau. She pairs perfectly with a pair of vintage high-waisted jeans and our very own Dawn Boot.
- Classic short-sleeved Henley t-shirt
Light to medium weight cream deadstock fabric, feels like cotton blend
- Front three-button closure
- Puffed shoulder and ribbed cuffs
- Scalloped hemline
- Runs narrow in the chest
- Eco dry cleaning or hand wash, air dry recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and Paloma is 5'9, they're both wearing the small, styled with The Noah Pant
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.