With her shirttail hem, ruffle details and adjustable tie for a fitted waist, The Beau Dress is as versatile as she is beautiful. From the softest touches to her prairie silhouette, we love everything about this classic style.
The Navy Anemone Vine fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Beau Dress was made by Cristobal, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton voile
- Floral pattern designed by Designer and Art Director, Jennica Atkinson
- Cream, pink and blue floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Gathered sleeves with tailored button cuffs
- Back neck button closure
- Front and back ruffled princess-seamed bodice
- Adjustable waist tie - it's sewn in on the sides!
- Shirred seam at high hip
- Shirttail hem
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Tova is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.