Intricate smocking on the chest and back panels make The Basil Dress a timeless addition to your closet. Inspired by a vintage frock, she is both effortless and eye-catching. The Basil Dress boasts a full, tiered skirt and bell sleeves.
The Clay Anemone Field fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Basil Dress was sewn and made in Los Angeles by Arasely, one of our talented dressmakers.
- 3/4-sleeved Bohemian maxi dress
- Lightweight brown fabric, organic cotton voile
- Cream, pink, yellow and blue floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes - Please note, colors may look different from the photos!
- Bell sleeves
- Intricate chest and back smocking
- Tiered skirt
- Bra friendly
Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended
- Paloma is 5'9 and wearing the (standard sizing) small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.