Adjustable spaghetti straps and a fully ruched bodice lead to a slightly cropped wide leg for The Avery Jumper, our perfect year-round staple. Wear her on her own or with a simple white T-shirt underneath for more of a vintage vibe. Our Monroe Sandals complete the outfit - but she’s also great with boots for the Fall and Winter!
The Avery Jumper was made by Romeo, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Vintage-inspired wide-leg jumpsuit
- Lightweight beige and soft plaid deadstock fabric, feels like cotton blend
- Intricate chest and back smocking
- Adjustable and convertible straps can be tied as a halter, buttoned in the back or tucked in
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Strapless bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Anna Sophia is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.