The Aimee Dress is a timeless ode to our favorite vintage prairie dresses. Like her bell-sleeved sister, the Basil, Aimee has a modest V-neck, a smocked bodice, and a full tiered skirt. Setting her apart is the addition of elastic at the wrists, creating a delicate long balloon sleeve. Paired with our Dawn Boots, she was practically made for all your weekend to-dos.
The Linden Daisy Field fabric was block printed by hand using pigments from plants in Erode, India. The printers used indigo leaves, myrobalan from the Terminalia Chebula tree and more to create the floral design. This fabric is good for your skin and good for Mother Earth! The Aimee Dress was made by Poly, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved Bohemian maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, 100% organic cotton
- Floral pattern designed by Designer and Art Director, Jennica Atkinson
- Green, blue and yellow floral pattern block printed by hand using natural, plant-based dyes - please note, due to the nature of hand blocking, pattern variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Balloon sleeves and elastic wrists
- Intricate chest and back smocking
- Tiered skirt
- Bra friendly
- Hand wash cold, air dry in the shade recommended - after washing do not wring dress and be mindful that the color may transfer during the first few wear
- Julie is 5'8 and wearing the XS/S, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.