Inspired by a vintage men’s shoe with brogue detailing and a semi-pointed toe, The Agnes Oxford brings a hint of femininity to this classic menswear silhouette. Paired with your coziest, wintery socks, The Agnes Oxford is sure to become an instant classic.
- Returns - please note, all Footwear returns must be pre-approved by Customer Love! We will not accept any shoe returns with worn or marked soles. Reach out to the team (email@example.com) if you have any questions!
- Lace-up vintage-inspired oxford
- Shoe made from dyed, untreated and naturally textured medium brown deadstock leather
- Leather sole made from upcycled deadstock
- Semi-pointed toe silhouette
- Brogue details
- Coated cloth cord laces
- Color variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Available in whole sizes only - true-to-size for whole shoe sizes. If you are in-between sizes and have a narrow foot, we recommend you size down! If you have a wider foot, we recommend you size up!
- Handmade in Los Angeles
When we started Christy Dawn, we just wanted to make beauty. We used deadstock because it was better for the Earth (and most affordable). As we grew, we realized: sustainability is not enough. We can't just sustain. Now it's time to heal.
In collaboration with the farmers and artisans of Oshadi Collective, we started by healing the soil through a regenerative cotton farm in Erode, India. Every aspect of this process is in a direct reciprocal relationship with the human beings who steward the land, the plants that feed from the soil and Mother Earth herself.
Utilizing upcycled deadstock (leftover fabrics from larger fashion houses that would otherwise end up in a landfill) is where we began and organic cotton is how we support the collective as we grow our regenerative farm acreage. Our goal is to eventually produce all of our fabrics through ancient wisdom and regenerative practices.
We have our own factory in Los Angeles. In India, we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed, replete with cut and sew facilities. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam we sew. Speed is the last thing on our minds; we prefer to slow down and breathe into each piece we are crafting.