Featuring original artwork by Merakilabbe - Vanja Vukelić - our 2021 Moon Calendar cloth is your guide to the year and will help you tune into the energies of the moon. Syncing our lives with the phases of the moon is a form of self-care and inner discovery that can aid us in living a life that is in greater harmony with Mother Earth, her ever-changing seasons and our intuition. Working with her ancient rhythms is a form of sympathetic magic in which we are able to see reflections of the grand pattern and become conscious co-creators of our life. May your year be full of light and love and guidance from above.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Cloth calendar featuring the 2021 moon cycles and hanger frame
- Lightweight white deadstock fabric, cotton canvas
- Colors and pattern printed directly on the canvas using water-based ink
Original design created in collaboration with the artist, Vanja Vukelić (Instagram: @merakilabbe)
- Calendar created for Northern Hemisphere - will work globally as new and full moons usually only vary by one day
- Flowers in the calendar line represent the full moon bloom
- Merrow stitched hem
- Cloth measures about 14" x 19" - up to 1" variance given the nature of the fabric
- Magnetic wood frame with three different string options to hang
- Hanger frame handcrafted in the United States
- Frame measures 15" across - ideal for prints 12' - 15"
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.