With a full, tiered skirt and fitted puff sleeves, The Robin Dress is both effortless and elevated. Pair her with your favorite sneakers for a trip to the farmer's market, or our beloved Agnes Oxford and socks for a nod to sophistication. She's the short-sleeved version of our popular River Dress, and we love everything about her - especially the delicate shell buttons along the neckline!
The Noir Pollinator Garden fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Robin Dress was made by Ana, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, 100% organic cotton
- Black, red and yellow-green floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Fitted elastic sleeves
- Partial front rouleau loop button-up closure
- Elastic waist
- Tiered skirt
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Anna Sophia is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.