The Amber Top is the embodiment of vintage sweetness. With a scoop neckline, ruffle details and a subtle front tie, she exudes effortless ease and sophistication.
The Cherry Blooming Meadow fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Amber Top was made by our talented artisan partners, Bluhenn Design House, in Delhi, India.
- Short-sleeved vintage-inspired blouse
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton
- White background with a multi-colored pink floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Poet, ruffled sleeves and fitted armband with a crochet edge
- Scoop neckline
Ruffled collar with crochet edge
- Cinched back waist and adjustable waist tie - it's sewn in on the back!
- Curved hem
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Sydney is 5'11 and wearing the small
When we started Christy Dawn, we just wanted to make beauty. We used deadstock because it was better for the Earth (and most affordable). As we grew, we realized: sustainability is not enough. We can't just sustain. Now it's time to heal.
In collaboration with the farmers and artisans of Oshadi Collective, we started by healing the soil through a regenerative cotton farm in Erode, India. Every aspect of this process is in a direct reciprocal relationship with the human beings who steward the land, the plants that feed from the soil and Mother Earth herself.
Utilizing upcycled deadstock (leftover fabrics from larger fashion houses that would otherwise end up in a landfill) is where we began and organic cotton is how we support the collective as we grow our regenerative farm acreage. Our goal is to eventually produce all of our fabrics through ancient wisdom and regenerative practices.
We have our own factory in Los Angeles. In India, we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed, replete with cut and sew facilities. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam we sew. Speed is the last thing on our minds; we prefer to slow down and breathe into each piece we are crafting.