With the sweetest ruffle details and delicate puff shoulders, the Eisley Top is the vintage-inspired blouse of our dreams. She adds a lightweight touch of femininity to any outfit, the perfect mate for our very own Billy Overall or Lula Jeans.
The Eisley Top was made by Virginia, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved vintage-inspired blouse
- Lightweight washed white deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- Ruffled and puffed sleeves with fitted armband
- High ruffled neck
- Pleated chest and upper back
- Back neck three-button closure
- Cropped length with wide hem
- Unlined and sheer
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Katy is 5'9 and wearing the small, styled with The Billy Overall
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.