The Sustainable Mask is non-medical grade, made with 3-ply cotton and features tie straps. Each order is for 3 total masks. It is reusable and washable. For best practices, hand wash before first use and after each subsequent use, and lay flat to dry. Refrain from touching the mask or your face once you have it on!
The Sustainable Masks are made by Don Pedro, Gilberto, Elmer, Anna, Simeon, Romeo, Pedro C, Angelica, Teresita, Nora, Kathy and Fany, our talented dressmaker and shipping team!
This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- 3 cupped mask with tie straps
- Reusable non-medical grade adult masks made with 3-ply cotton - not intended for clinical use
- Assorted colors and floral prints
- Does not include a pocket or wire bridge
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry recommended - wash before the first use!
- The adult mask measures about 8" - 5.5" - not including the ties
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.