The Lincoln Dress is a sleeveless version of our namesake style, The Dawn Dress! With a plunging snap-closure neckline, drawstring waist and full skirt, The Lincoln Dress is a complete outfit all on its own - and she's perfect for warmer days.
The Golden Pollinator Garden fabric was digitally printed in Erode, India. The Lincoln Dress was made by Teresita, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Farm-to-Closet - We're so excited to share these pieces with you and are grateful for your order! Due to the excitement about the launch of Farm-to-Closet, orders from this collection may take the entire 3 - 6 business day window for fulfillment and delivery.
- Sleeveless midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, 50% peace silk and 50% regenerative cotton
- Yellow background with a cream, green and brown floral pattern digitally printed using organically certified dyes
- Adjustable spaghetti straps
- Neckline snap closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Strapless bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Miwa is 5'5 and wearing the standard size small
When we started Christy Dawn, we just wanted to make beauty. We used deadstock because it was better for the Earth (and most affordable). As we grew, we realized: sustainability is not enough. We can't just sustain. Now it's time to heal.
In collaboration with the farmers and artisans of Oshadi Collective, we started by healing the soil through a regenerative cotton farm in Erode, India. Every aspect of this process is in a direct reciprocal relationship with the human beings who steward the land, the plants that feed from the soil and Mother Earth herself.
Utilizing upcycled deadstock (leftover fabrics from larger fashion houses that would otherwise end up in a landfill) is where we began and organic cotton is how we support the collective as we grow our regenerative farm acreage. Our goal is to eventually produce all of our fabrics through ancient wisdom and regenerative practices.
We have our own factory in Los Angeles. In India, we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed, replete with cut and sew facilities. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam we sew. Speed is the last thing on our minds; we prefer to slow down and breathe into each piece we are crafting.