The Reese Dress is a classic piece - understated and elegant. Her sleeveless silhouette, high neck and button details come together for a feeling of simplicity and sweetness.
The Daffodil Blooming Meadow fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Reese Dress was made by Gilberto, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Sleeveless midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton
- Cream and muted yellow floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- High neck halter top
- Patrial front button-up closure
- Ruffled elastic waist
- Tiered skirt
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Strapless bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Lura is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.