Hand-woven from organic cotton and colored with natural and organic dyes - The Maribel Dress was created through intention and artistry. Designed for movement, her swaying silhouette, detachable waist-tie and fluttering sleeves make her the epitome of effortless beauty.
The Ojai Sunset fabric was handwoven, cut and sewn in a studio in Southern India.
The Maribel Dress was made by our talented artisan partners, Oshadi Collective, in Erode, India. Learn more about Oshadi Collective here!
- Short-sleeved maxi dress
- Lightweight hand-woven striped fabric, organic cotton
- Pink colored yarn using natural dyes
- Fluttered sleeves
- V-neckline with custom lace trim yoke
- Shirred bodice
- Detachable waist tie
- Shirttail skirt hem
Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Easy, relaxed fit - we recommend ordering your usual dress size!
- Bra friendly
- Hand wash cold, air dry in the shade recommended - after washing do not wring dress and be mindful that the color may transfer during the first few wears!
- Katy is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.