The London Dress exudes a uniqueness that is all her own. With a tiered ruffle skirt, plunging neckline and drawstring waist, she embodies movement with an air of playfulness.
The Wisteria Wildflower Meadow fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The London Dress was made by Alejandro, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Sleeveless midi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton
- Purple, pink and cream floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Adjustable spaghetti straps
- Neckline snap closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Tiered ruffled skirt
- Strapless bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Katy is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.