Based on a classic peasant dress, The Bianca Dress is officially our new favorite wear-everywhere dress. This ankle-length beauty features a detachable waist tie, so you can cinch her in or wrap the tie up in your hair! Her three-quarter sleeves keep the silhouette light and breezy, while her full and flowing skirt creates the most beautiful movement. Her delicate square neckline and tiered skirt round out this feminine, soft design.
The Mandarin Ditsy Field fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Bianca Dress was made by Simeon, one of our talented dressmakers.
- 3/4-sleeved peasant maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, organic cotton
- Cream, terracotta and rust floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Puffed sleeves with wide gathered cuffs
- Square neckline and relaxed fit in the shoulders
- Detachable waist tie
- Tiered skirt
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Aliana is 5'4 and wearing the small, styled with The Dawn Sandal
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.