The vintage-inspired Vera Coat is a full-length trench with notch lapels and flap pockets. We love how simple and beautiful she is, with a slight nod to a mens overcoat, the Vera goes with everything!
- Vintage inspired, full-length trench coat
- Medium weight green deadstock fabric, feels like boiled wool
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Notch lapels
- Four button up front
- Long sleeve and flap pockets
- Cora is 5'10 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. We root through piles of leftover fabric called “deadstock,” and when we find fabric we love, our team of artisans cuts, sews and finishes each piece in our Downtown LA factory. This talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.