The Leona is the comfiest trench you’ll ever wear. Her long A-line silhouette pairs perfectly with the inverted pleat in the back and the double-welt pockets at the hips. We love both looks with the cinch cuffs, fitted, or leaving the bell sleeves to flare open and be free.
- 70's inspired belt-less trench coat
- Medium weight green deadstock fabric (feels like cotton), eco dry cleaning recommended
- D-ring cinch cuffs and bell sleeves
- Double welt patch pockets
- Invisible button up front
- Kate is 5'9 and wearing the small