The Primrose Coat is where warmth and comfort meet softness and femininity. The delicately ruffled collar, rouleau loop buttons, cozy hood and A-line silhouette make her the perfect outer layer for any cool-weather outfit.
The Primrose Coat was made by Martha, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved vintage-inspired maxi coat
- Medium to heavy weight charcoal grey deadstock fabric, feels like a soft cushiony wool blend
- Bell sleeves
- Delicate ruffled collar with hood
- A-lined silhouette
- Front rouleau loop button-up closure
- Side pockets
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small, styled with The Brooklyn Dress and The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.