Featuring binding at the bust, an adjustable neck tie, and a bibbed bodice, The Paisley Dress is a nod to our favorite peasant dresses of yesteryear. She features a tiered skirt and batwing sleeves. Her neckties can be done up for a more modest look, or left undone for an easygoing daytime feel.
The Magenta Blooming Vine fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Paisley Dress was made by Simeon, one of our talented dressmakers.
- 3/4-sleeved vintage-inspired peasant maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, 100% organic cotton
- Brown, yellow, pink and green floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes - please note, this fabric varies under different lighting. The colors have a mauve undertone up close and appear brown from afar.
- Bat-wing sleeves with wide gathered cuffs
- Adjustable front neck ties
- Tiered skirt
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Sydney is 5'11 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.