That simplistic yet elegant shift dress you’ve been searching for has arrived in the form of the Seaton Dress. Her structured yet lightweight, breathable silhouette and square patch pockets pair perfectly with a vintage sunhat and fresh flowers from your local farmer’s market.
The Seaton Dress was made by Pedro, one of our talented dressmakers.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Short-sleeved pullover midi dress
- Medium weight yellow-cream deadstock fabric, feels like linen
- Oversized front pockets
- Side slits
- Easy, loose fit
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the extra small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.