The Selma Dress is the modest, balloon-sleeved piece of our dreams! We love her adjustable waist and feminine collar, the perfect compliment to her ankle-length silhouette. She pairs perfectly with our Dawn Boots and can transition from day to night with the addition of a simple long coat, like our own Leona Trench.
- Full-length prairie dress
- Billowing poet sleeves with elastic cuff
- Peter Pan collar with ruffle trim
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Full button front closure
- Lightweight sheer yellow floral repurposed fabric, feels like rayon chiffon
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. We root through piles of leftover fabric called “deadstock,” and when we find fabric we love, our team of artisans cuts, sews and finishes each piece in our Downtown LA factory. This talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.