The Sadie Blouse is equal parts charming and romantic. The delicate trim of her collar and cuffs, tailored balloon sleeves and button-up placket make her perfect for layering or as a standalone piece. Wear her with The Billy Overall for a countryside twist, or pair her with a favorite vintage skirt for a more feminine touch.
The Golden Blooming Vine fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Sadie Blouse was made by Elmer, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved vintage-insired blouse
- Lightweight fabric, 100% organic cotton
- Brown, yellow and cream
floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- Balloon sleeves with tailored ruffled off-white deadstock lace cuffs
- Off-white deadstock lace-trimmed collar
- Front button-up closure
- Easy, boxy type of fit
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!
- Sydney is 5'11 and wearing the small, styled with The Lula Jean and The Dawn Boot
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.