Inspired by a vintage favorite from Christy’s personal collection, The Rumi Dress is the house dress we’ve been dreaming of. Worn clasped to the very top or open for a more relaxed look, her flowing silhouette and billowy sleeves make The Rumi Dress our new go-to for effortless style.
The Rumi Dress was made by Teresita, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Long-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight seafoam green and multi-colored floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Billowy sleeves with buttoned cuffs
- Pointed collar
- Front button-up closure
- Two side pockets
- Easy, relaxed fit
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Katy is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.