The Remy Dress's empire waist makes for a comfortable, boxy fit, complimented by her square neckline and sleeveless arms. She features a front side slit and delicate pleating at the top of the skirt. We love the Remy on her own, but she can also be paired with a simple white T-shirt underneath!
The Remy Dress was made by Arasely, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Sleeveless midi dress
- Lightweight pale lavender-grey plaid deadstock fabric, feels like cotton
- High front slit on the skit
- Relaxed fit
- Runs narrow in the chest, we recommend sizing up if you are in-between sizes
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco-dry cleaning recommended
- Sandra is 5'6 and Ally is 5'8 and they're both wearing the XS/S
- Jasmine is 5'11 and wearing the M/L
- Matisse is 5'9 and wearing the extra large
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.