This item has slight imperfections, and as a result, we are selling it at a final sale discount! Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls.
Our take on a classic vintage prairie dress, The Quinn Dress shines with ruffles at the bodice, shoulders, and hem. She features a detachable tie we love wearing as a bow around the waist or as a separate accessory in your hair. Her timeless, fitted silhouette will never go out of style.
The Quinn Dress was made by Cristobal, one of our talented dressmakers.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls
- Sleeveless prairie maxi dress
- Lightweight yellow-beige deadstock fabric, feels like rayon -
please note, due to the nature of deadstock fabric, color variations may occur and look
- Ruffled apron sleeves
- Detachable waist sash
- Back zipper closure
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Carly is 5'9 and wearing the extra small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.