Named after our favorite-ever singer, The Nicks Dress is a true fashion dream. Her layered skirt features a ruffled hem, and a double shoulder strap is perfect for warmer weather. Tights and a denim jacket make her transitional to Fall, too! Her button front and V-neck bodice are reminiscent of a classic 40's silhouette, but she's been updated to feel fresh and timeless. You can definitely Go Your Own Way with this Gold Dust Woman. :)
The Nicks Dress was made by Cristobal, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Double spaghetti-strapped midi dress
- Lightweight purple floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- V-neckline and front button closure
- Adjustable waist tie in the back
- Layered skirt and ruffled skirt hem
- Runs narrow in the bodice and waist, we recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes!
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Strapless bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Anna Sophia is 5'8 and wearing the extra small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.