This item has slight imperfections, and as a result, we are selling it at a final sale discount! Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls.
Meet the Lillian, the perfect wear-anywhere dress. The feminine ruffles and sleek silhouette give her a vintage yet modern look that looks at home on a visit to the flower fields, or just a trip to the market. The button up front means you can style the Lillian your way, and the long sleeves and lightweight fabric make her an ideal day-to-night piece.
- This item is final sale - ineligible for store credit, refund or exchange
- Imperfections may include small stains, discolorations, slight variations along the hemline and/or minor thread pulls
- Long-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight cream and pink floral deadstock fabric, feels like rayon
- Straight sleeves with keyhole and tailored button cuffs
- Ruffled collar
- Pintucked bodice
- Front button-up closure
- Runs narrow in the waist, we recommend sizing up if you're in-between sizes!
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Eco dry cleaning recommended
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.