MADE-TO-ORDER - Once an order is placed, the dress will be sewn at our warehouse in Los Angeles from start to finish. The dress is expected to ship 4 weeks from the order date!
We love a good ruffle, and the twin bodice ruffles on The Jessa Dress really take the cake! She features an adjustable back tie for cinching, a keyhole opening at the back of the neck, and an ankle-length hem. She looks equally good with sandals or boots - a true transitional piece you'll reach for all year round!
The Jessa Dress was made by Martha, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Made-To-Order - Once an order is placed, the dress will be sewn at our warehouse in Los Angeles from start to finish. The dress is expected to ship 4 weeks from the order date!
- Sleeveless prairie maxi dress
- Lightweight cotton deadstock fabric
- Floral design screen printed with cream and pink using organic dyes
- Ruffled bodice and apron sleeves
- Back neck button closure
- Adjustable waist tie in the back
- Relaxed fit
- Bra friendly
Hand wash cold, air dry recommended
- Blaine is 5'9 and wearing the small
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.