Our namesake dress was the first piece Christy ever designed, and she's still our goes-with-everything, first-thing-we-reach-for-in-our-closet, never-fails-to-make-us-feel-beautiful piece. She features a V-neck with a snap closure and a drawstring waist. Wear her with tennis shoes, wear her with boots – wear her with anything!
The Navy Poppy fabric was block printed by hand using pigments from plants in Erode, India. The printers used indigo leaves, pomegranate flowers, madder roots, and more to create the floral design. This fabric is good for your skin and good for Mother Earth! The Dawn Dress was sewn and made in Los Angeles by Gilberto, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Short-sleeved midi dress
- Lightweight navy and tan floral deadstock fabric, 100% cotton
- Neckline snap closure
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Floral pattern designed by Designer and Art Director, Jennica Atkinson
- Block printed by hand using natural, plant-based dyes – Please note, due to the nature of hand blocking, pattern variations may occur and look different from the photos!
- Unlined and slightly sheer, we recommend pairing with one of our Flora Slips for additional coverage
- Bra friendly
- Hand wash cold, air dry recommended. After washing, do not wring the dress and be mindful that the color may transfer during the first few wears!
- Ally is 5'8 and wearing the small
- Matisse is 5'9 and wearing the extra large
Mother Earth is a powerful teacher. We look to her for guidance, celebrating her beauty and resilience throughout our entire process. From the start, we've aimed to tread lightly, to produce sustainably, and to Honor Mother Earth with every decision we make. We use both leftover fabric (called “deadstock”) and new, organic cotton to create each of our designs. We have production centers in Los Angeles and India, where we are working toward creating a fully regenerative fibershed. Our talented team puts care and intention into each seam they sew. Speed is the last thing on their minds; we ask them to take a deep breath, slow down and create something they are proud of.